Woo Commerce Could Be the Perfect POS for Your Website
Having a POS system for your website can be a great way to complete sales quickly and efficiently. Woocommerce Point of Sale is essentially one of the best POS systems for WordPress. The plugin was initially launched in 2011 but it has quickly become one of the most popular POS systems online for WordPress users. If you are contemplating an ecommerce website and are searching for an adaptable plug-in, you should be thinking of WooCommerce.
Woocommerce: A Little History
WooThemes hired developers Mike Jolley and Jay Koster to create innovative POS system only for WordPress. The team came up with WooCommerce that could be integrated quickly into existing websites to create a targeted billing platform that would effectively complete sales quickly. Over the years, website Gplclub states that the system has become one of the most attractive and popular plug-ins for WordPress websites owners all over the world. At last count, the company stated that WooCommerce had more than 1.5 million downloads and it was one of the most dominant eCommerce plug-ins online.
Good for Your Particular WordPress Website?
Setting up your own ecommerce website is expensive. For small business owners custom websites and shopping cart solutions are out of the question but WordPress is completely affordable. As a result, building a quick website with WordPress and compatible additions makes it easy for business owners to have an online website and start making a profit. At present WooCommerce is high in demand with users from all over the world due to several reasons.
Free To Use
– WooCommerce is designed for free use and that means WordPress websites owners can download the plug-in and start using it right away. Merchants are provided with flexible and easy to use options that can be installed and used right away. In fact, the technical side of WooCommerce is super simple and products are categorized, listed, tagged, and described with a few simple clicks. This makes it very simple and easy to understand.
– The entire package has been made to work as simplistically as possible. Users are encouraged to follow the simple installation procedures and the plugin goes live in a few minutes time. This simplicity makes it highly attractive for small business owners who cannot afford custom websites and ecommerce solutions. WordPress is free and easy to use and WooCommerce is just as easy to integrate with it resulting in an effective website in less than two days.
– WooCommerce has thousands of extensions that are easy to use and integrate quickly with an established website. For example, you can choose from-
- WooCommerce Subscriptions in which retailers can create and add products with recurring payments or for repeat orders.
- Table Rate Shipping advertises multiple flexible shipping procedures with multiple shipping rates decided according to locations and based on price, weight, item count, or shipping class.
- WooCommerce Instagram encourages customers to buy products and then showcase how they are using the products online.
- Returns and Warranties Requests allows retailers to request warranties, return products and even manage exchanges from their accounts.
At last count, WooCommerce was offering more than ten pages of extensions based on payment gateways, shipping methods, subscriptions, third party, widgets, etc. These multiple apps and features make it very easy for retailers to modify and adapt the basic ecommerce plugin to provide multiple features for customers.
Website Tracking Help
– For a website owner, the WooThemes and WooCommerce platform also provides multiple useful features like statistics, total sales, and sale -by dates, order totals, customer product statistics, etc. With this data, it becomes easier to understand website sales, geolocation data and other information to improve basic website functioning and sales.
– Website Cmscritic states that WooCommerce integrates quite easily with WooThemes and website owners canpersonalize their websites making them look and feel completely different even though the basic software is the same. At present, there are more than 40 different themes available and customers can tweak these to suit individual website requirements.
– WooThemes has been quite vocal in expanding its features and it believes in providing better products for website owners. As a result, retailers can expect better features and products as time goes by and this growth potential encourages retailer confidence in WooThemes and WooCommerce.
In the end, website Entrepreneur states that a simple and easy ecommerce solution is what you are looking for and WooCommerce provides all that and much more. The plug-in is easy to use, free and simple. It has minimal problems and even the technologically-challenged can set it up with a few simple clicks. If you are looking for a great, affordable simple to use ecommerce system for your WordPress site, we think you don’t have to look far as WooCommerce wins hands down. If you need some more information regarding setting up ecommerce website from scratch you can check out How to Set up e-Commerce Site with WordPress guide.
Local Business Website Tools
|Yoast Local SEO Plugin||Plugin for Local Business Search Engine Optimization||Learn More|
|Bulletproof WordPress Hosting||Hosting Company||Learn More|
|Envira Gallery Plugin||Premium WordPress Gallery Plugin||Learn More|
|All In One Schema.org Rich Snipets||Free Plugin That Adds Rich Snippets||Learn More|
|Thrive Content Builder||Intuitive Drag and Drop Editor for WordPress||Learn More|